Sunday, January 23, 2011

Arsenio Lembert Jr. promotes messages from drug addicts, pedophile supporters and insane people

Arsenio Lembert Jr. creator of a blog called EndrTimes (sic) has shown his spiritual blindness in reposting material from a marijuana addict (or that may be his CIA cover) Douglas Willinger, and another nut named Bruce Hallman of the religious cult called FMH Children's Club International.


Arsenio Lambert Jr. is a member of the Seventh Day Adventist cult which follow a false prophet named Ellen G White. Ellen G White espoused many kinds of heresies and had many failed prophecies and also has her roots in Freemasonry and many man made doctrines. One of her doctrines even directly condemns Jesus Christ Himself. She stated that MEAT ie FOOD contaminates the blood of humans. Therefore she states that Jesus's blood was contaminated as well because Jesus ate meat and taught us that eating meat was okay and even recommended certain meats above other meats.

When looking at Arsenio's blog I see he even continues to promote Tony Alamo who is a convicted child molester. And Arsenio also supports at least two other child molester supporters. One Tom Friess, and the other who I mentioned above, Arthur Bruce Hallman.

But what does Arsenio care? He doesn't believe that sinning will send his soul to hell. Because the cult that he is part of proudly state that the concept eternal hell is false. According to Arsenio it doesn't matter what God says! How He stated specifically that the smoke of the people's torment who are in the lake of fire ascends FOR EVER and EVER (Revelation 14:11) or that Hell is a place where the fire is never quenched! Mark 9:46, 48

This is just a few of their backwards and deceptive doctrines. Another one they push is that the Mark of the Beast will be a law which forces people to worship on Sundays! Now how do they even twist the Bible to mean this? Good question. Maybe Arsenio can tell you. But when I read those verses it states that the people who reject the Mark of the Beast wont be able to buy or sell. Revelation 13:17 Therefore, I think the mark of the beast will most likely be an RFID chip or something similar. But seeing an RFID chip wasn't even close to being created when Ellen G White was alive, the SDA's still cleave to her teachings in this regard.

So Arsenio and his cult state that Sunday worship is EVIL. So what do they say we should do? They say we should only worship on SATURNday!!

Although the TRUE sabbath is in Christ where we are supposed to worship continuously, 24 hours a day, and seven days a week. What Adventists would have you to believe is that we must rest from rest. Or sabbath from sabbath. Jesus stated, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Permanent Sabbath)." Matthew 11:28 So this just shows they are truly backwards (antichrist).


So this is the "work" Arsenio does. He regurgitates blogs of Atheist drug users and insane felons and puts my name on them. Out of all the information I have put out doing the REAL work of an investigator and doing real expose's. He only repeats slander and attempts to slight my work. Not so Arsenio. This may be the beginning of a series on you.

Instead, you could have had me as a friend. You could have perhaps made me sympathetic toward you and your cult. But unfortunately you follow in the same spirit that caused me to expose the root of your religion which ties directly to Satan himself.

On top of this I have a very good video which also exposes more SDA heresies. Here it is:



5 comments:

Arsenio A. Lembert Jr. said...

Thomas Richards,

What is the meaning of all this slander and innuendo? I don't know what the meaning is of this blog sucker punch?

Recently I (re)posted an article (http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2010/11/thomas-richards-what-happened-to.html) wondering what had happened to your previous web page, but, I don't remember codemming your beliefs; (I was sincerely wondering what had happened to you, and I found an article on the net that verbalized this issue.) On the contrary, I believe I commended the superb job I thought you had done. How does that warrant this cheap shot at me, and supposedly at "my religion"? Firstly, you don't know me, Tom; Or, is it Ira? I don't know you from a can of paint: so, I'm perplexed that you claim to know what my beliefs are. I don't support or have ever supported Tony Alamo, Douglas Willinger,Tom Friess. And have never heard of Bruce Hallman FMH Children's Club International? Yet, you seem to know more about my proclivities and inclinations better than I do myself. What a phenomenon? I've never written or spoken to you; but, you seem to know my mind? Goodness gracious!

You took liberty in this same article to conduct a full fledged verbal attack upon Ellen G. White the prophet. Was this your real target? You've supposedly kept a dossier of my opinions, but, you are wrong about Ellen G. White. What religion are you? Church of God? Not, Ted Armstrong's Church of God? It seems you have fallen away from the 'Plain Truth' of The Sabbath...
You seem to know so much about the Jesuits, and the Roman Catholic religion... But, now you are cannibalizing those that are shedding light upon the same subject. I wonder why?

I re-posted an article. How could it have escalated to a deliberate assault on my character, my beliefs, and Ellen G. White? Check yourself out, Thomas. You've criss-crossed, and crossed over to the enemy's camp by accusing the innocent brethren. Have you considered this?

Sunday Laws are a lie? Sunday worship is not the Mark of the beast? The mark of the beast is a microchip? Well, I guess I overestimated your knowledge of Truth, and gave you more credit than you deserve. Judging by the extent of information you provided on the harlot mystery babylon, I assumed you knew more than you do. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. But, you will see prophecy fulfilled and understand that Sunday legislation is stealthily lurking behind the scenes, and soon will be implemented before you can say Shama Israel.

Keep the faith.

P.S. Thanks for the free publicity. It's pennies from Heaven... As you know I don't use adsense...

I've never supported Tony Alamo (a dubious Jewish convert using a latin alias)...
What an insult!

Arsenio.

T said...

Well I guess you yourself are not aware of your own posts. Click the link at the top of this blog where I said "reposting material". There you will see where you have insulted me and my work. now you will try and play innocent after you labeled your blog on me under "APOSTASY"? This isn't a sucker punch but a RESPONSE to your attacks upon myself. I am "swift to hear and slow to speak" as James instructed (James 1:19). And you don't have to "worry" about what I do. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Your blogs are an insult to me. And you are regurgitating peoples attacks upon myself which shows you to be spiritually blind. It could be worse, you could have done what you did on purpose!

T said...

do I really need to show you how to navigate your own blog? okay then I'll humor you. go down the right side of your blog and click your tags for "T Richards" and "T Friess" and this will prove my point that you regurgitate people who are intentionally deceptive or are completely void of common sense.

T said...

"Thanks for the free publicity."

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself then. I'm not though. I guess one of us is serious and the other thinks this is all a game. That's fine. That's for exposing yourself further. Anything else?

T said...

"But, you will see prophecy fulfilled and understand that Sunday legislation is stealthily lurking behind the scenes, and soon will be implemented before you can say Shama Israel."

"Shama Israel" oops wrong again you are...

You are very loose with your words aren't you? What "prophecy" will I see fulfilled? You forgot to add that part. Are you talking about Ellen G White's "prophecy"?

Okay we'll wait on that to happen.

In the meantime people can educate themselves of the many failed prophecies she's already had: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_G._White