Monday, January 10, 2011

I see you Douglas Willinger.....

Wow, are you really that desperate for attention from me? is this what you do after you take a bong hit on your Mommy and Daddy's couch or is this what you do when you run out of weed and your mind starts jonesing and you remember the video i did talking about people who use marijuana for recreational purposes are wrong? never mind the fact that i saw marijuana be the instrument which started people into harder and harder drugs? Which eventually ruined their lives.
"Handler"? you say i have a handler? what's in that pot you're smoking? I think it was tainted. or maybe you tainted it yourself. Are you smoking angel dust too? because i know you're tripping now. You snuck onto my private facebook account acting like you were a friend and then you went and published my private friends information and words in your public blog. it's easy to see that you dont care about honor. OF COURSE i will no longer link to you. are you kidding me? wow, pot does a lot more damage to people's minds than i thought!

go ahead and take a screen shot of this Douglas because I'm going to take it down after a few days because you receive the exact amount of attention with your blog that you deserve. which isn't much. i still remember the hissy fit you had when you first discovered my video where I expressed my experience with marijuana as a harmful drug. are you STILL bent out of shape about that?
Well you have shown to be true that marijuana stunts mental growth because your verbal attack was on par with a 20 year old.
Have a nice day Douglas. And make sure you "continue the counter reformation."
(P.S. I want to apologize to my subscribers for this little waste of time here although the Bible does tell me to "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." Proverbs 26:5)

MORE DETAIL IN REGARDS TO DOUGLAS WILLINGER AND HIS EGREGIOUS ATTACK ON MY PRIVACY

No comments: