Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Photobucket Censors Their Censorship of SpirituallySmart.com


Photobucket.com

Photobucket is another major internet company that wants to help the Vatican cover-up their war-crimes from WW2. I've been hosting my photos on photobucket since I first started building my web site (since around 2000). Suddenly they are deleting my pictures. Deleting even the banner to my Nazi Vatican Web Page. Now they actually deleted my screen-shot evidence of their censorship. Except I have back-ups. See below the pictures they deleted. Look to the right to see what they deleted.

Photobucket deleted my screenshots of their censorship. See my backup to the right Screenshots of photobucket censorship (which they ALSO censored by deletion!)

photobucket censors their censorship
This was the banner on my Nazi-Vatican expose' page Click image to View full size

This was my banner photobucket deleted. I re-uploaded it and they haven't deleted it yet but I have a backup as well. Click to view full size:


See above what it looked like after they removed the banner

 Click to View Full Size
Click to View Full Size
photobucket deletions censorship cover-up ww2 vatican war crimesClick to view full size
photobucket covers up vatican catholic nazi war crimes and censors their censorship"Click to view full size

So you can see photobucket censored their censorship. They actually deleted my screenshots of their deletions. I'm just glad I've begun backing up my images as you cannot trust any online service anymore. Not even big web hosting services like GODADDY.COM

Edit 9/28/2016: Now the below url is broken due to someone who either works for blogger or facebook changed one character in the url at the request of photobucket . It happened right after photobucket visited this blog page



so there are two urls for this one post here they are

https://spirituallysmart.blogspot.com/2016/08/photobucket-censors-their-censorship-on.html
https://spirituallysmart.blogspot.com/2016/08/photobucket-censors-their-censorship-of.html




1 comment:

  1. Stay in the battle. Exposing falsehood is a part of presenting truth. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Robert Golub, murderer, connected to the Jesuits is up for parole

This monster Robert Golub needs to be put to sleep. He doesn't deserve to live. He was 21 years old and brutally murdered our precious...

Top Recent Posts