Thursday, July 23, 2009

Going on a hiatus

Here's what I now believe regarding Tony Alamo. I believe that he was marrying young girls, even as young as 8 years old. I DO NOT think that is of GOD. I think it's "molestation" and sin and criminal activity. But I DO NOT believe he is guilty of the charges of "BRINGING YOUNG GIRLS ACROSS STATE LINES FOR SEX"

These charges do seem odd. Why wouldn't they just charge him with criminal sexual abuse or something like that? There are probably answers to all this and so I don't want you to think I'm suggesting there isn't. I just don't have those answers.

So I'm writing this because I have been such an avid supporter of Tony Alamo in the past. That has now ended though. Even if Tony gets out of this and is found "not guilty" for "bringing young girls across state lines for sex" I will still believe he and the parents of that 8 year old girl are guilty on several counts of child abuse. And I blame any parents who knew about this "marriage" between Tony Alamo and this 8 year old girl and have not realized your error in accepting this.

in 1997-99 When I was at the church in Fort Smith Arkansas, I remember catching wind that a certain very young girl was going to "live with the sisters" in Texarkana. At that time I had a dream about the girl and in it the girl was standing in a dark blue satin dress with her hair done up with blue satin ribbons in her hair. The lights were dim and the feeling was if anything dismal. And that's it. It was a very odd and vivid dream and the dream stayed with me these 12 years. And I'm still wondering what it meant. If anything at all.

Maybe God was telling me there was a sad wedding ahead of her.

The story we are now hearing regarding this precious child (now young woman) breaks mine and my wife's hearts. And that's just the very beginning of these accusations against Alamo. What else is or isn't true about Tony?

So at this time I am readjusting. And when I am finished I will be better than ever. I know this. I wish everyone good health and happiness.

Thomas

5 comments:

  1. Thomas-

    Let this serve as a wake up call to instead continue the excellent work you have done exposing the Vatican-Nazi/Pacelli-Hitler connections, and hence target Wlodimir Ledochowski.

    http://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com/2009/07/wlodimir-ledochowski-kulturkampf_17.html

    http://adrgegenreformationheute.blogspot.com/2009/07/here-you-have-your-charitable-church-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas, Stay strong and don't be discouraged. I know its difficult to look back and say, woulda, coulda, shoulda, but there just isn't anything that we can do about it.

    Just learn from the experience and use it going forward. You have grown in maturity and know how you would do it different today.

    I know it also is a hard blow to learn these things about Tony Alamo. I don't know the man nor have I ever met him. Its a sad situation, very sad.

    What happened to your website? Why is it the free blogger now?

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    TJ (bellyoffire)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Hi Thomas,
    It takes a strong person to admit their faults.
    Have Greg Szymanski and Thomas Freiss come to the same realization about Alamo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Sir (or,Thomas...just linked here from a YouTube video and therefore don't feel I know you yet),

    I saw a couple of your postings regarding Alex Jones and was impressed with your statements, feeling you had put a name on some of the uneasy feelings I had had from him from the beginning. The B. Cooper radio analysis about his y2k B.S. addressed some other questions.

    Regardless, I just took a brief look at your first blog page and the confession regarding this prosecution and how it has changed your opinion about this pastor/evangelst person. I noticed your confusion and questions about the charges brought against him. I had the same question as I was reading the news piece you posted. The answer I suddenly came up with (when you were asking yourself why these particular charges were brought against him...) concerns who has jurisdiction over the case.

    It seems to me that when a criminal crosses state lines, that the jurisdiction automatically sides with the FBI, and, therefore, federal prosecutors can charge the defendant with a felony carrying harsher potential penalties (or, less harsh, if the state has the death penalty for certain crimes like this...in which case it probably raises even more questions in your mind...). Anyway, this is based on my very limited knowledge of the law. I hope I am not stating the obvious to you here, but I did notice how recently you posted these comments and thought I'd throw that out there for you.

    Anyway, I'll explore further and find out a little more. Your video monologues certainly raise some great points for me, so thanks for putting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Greg Szymanski has come to terms with Hoffman's (Tony Alamo's) guilt which was obvious to many. Sadly it seems Tom Freiss is still in a state of denial and now appears to be back on Ham Radio's Liberty Net where he started out Years ago. 3 steps forward and 10 steps backward. Oh well. Two more people whom Alamo Ministries Inc took to the mental and financial cleaners. I wish them well and to move on eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Please visit me on Twitter X @tlthe5th and share my censored posts

See all the new material I've been publishing through twitter. Things you wouldn't believe unless you read it yourself (I can't ...

Top Recent Posts