Friday, September 06, 2019

Why ancient Coptic bibles are so important:



The Coptic language is an incredible language based off the Greek. It was in use between 200BC and 1700 and many ancient bibles were translated into Coptic from Greek and was used to preserve the Bible! Yet ANOTHER proven fact of how important and popular the #Septuagint #LXX was and IS. Here is a graph I put together comparing the Coptic alphabet with the Greek alphabet, and a link to the page where I am gathering information and PDFs of Coptic Bibles with Greek and English notes, Coptic dictionaries, Bible commentaries and a learner's Grammar. https://www.septuagint-lxx.com/coptic
May God Almighty bless you through His Christos Son, JESUS. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Please visit me on Twitter X @tlthe5th and share my censored posts

See all the new material I've been publishing through twitter. Things you wouldn't believe unless you read it yourself (I can't ...

Top Recent Posts