Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Do NOT Support War with Russia

To all United states servicemen and people. I am the descendant of military officers dating back to the founding of Jamestown in the United States. My ancestor is Joseph Bridger. Our lineage has fought in all wars starting with the Revolutionary. DO NOT GO TO FIGHT RUSSIA.

I am a born again Christian who came to Christ in 1997. I live my life in an ultra-conservative fashion. For over 25 years. In the name of Jesus the Christ and God the Father in heaven I DEMAND you not go. Russians are beautiful people and are our family. To fight them is Satanic

And you will surely meet a terrible end. The US is now the voice and representative of every kind of evil. Their male officers wear dresses. If you align with them, you are like them. Real Christians in this country will NOT support you. Because you will have sided with Satanic Nazis.

I hope and pray you think twice, and listen to reason. If not, you will surely join many of your recent predecessors who were either killed, or are now homeless, forgotten and suffering every day from PTSD and drug addiction. Because unjust war drives a soul to madness. DO NOT GO


Tommy Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Please visit me on Twitter X @tlthe5th and share my censored posts

See all the new material I've been publishing through twitter. Things you wouldn't believe unless you read it yourself (I can't ...

Top Recent Posts