*A testimony by Tommy Richards | SpirituallySmart.com | OvertPsyops.AI*
---
## **"I HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL I DID TO LEARN THIS"**
After 25 years of marriage, my wife turned against me. Everything lost in 5.5 months of warfare. Home, money, family - gone.
**And I'm grateful to Θεός (Theos).**
Why? Because I discovered the one treasure no one can ever take away.
---
## **THE TREASURE IN EARTHEN VESSELS**
### **Β΄ Κορινθίους (2 Korinthious - 2 Corinthians) 4:7:**
*"ἔχομεν δὲ τὸν θησαυρὸν τοῦτον **ἐν ὀστρακίνοις σκεύεσιν**, ἵνα ἡ ὑπερβολὴ τῆς δυνάμεως ᾖ τοῦ θεοῦ καὶ μὴ ἐξ ἡμῶν"*
*"But
we have this treasure **in ὀστρακίνοις σκεύεσιν (earthen vessels)**, so
that the excellence of the power may be of Θεός and not from us."*
**The setup:**
- Treasure = Understanding the Λόγος (Logos - logic) of Θεός
- Vessel = Our fragile human bodies/lives
- **Contrast = Infinite value in breakable container**
**Why earthen vessels?**
So when everything BREAKS (and it will), the treasure REMAINS.
---
## **THESE ARE THE TRUE RICHES**
### **What I Lost (Earthly):**
- Home (purchased with VA benefits)
- $1.50 Million+ in assets
- 25-year marriage
- Family relationships
- Physical health (bedridden during crisis)
- Reputation (false accusations)
**ALL earthly vessels - ALL broken.**
### **What I Gained (Eternal):**
**Understanding the Λόγος (Logos - logic) of Θεός:**
1. **How Θεός turns ALL things to good** (Romans 8:28)
2. **How enemies become unwitting trainers** (Lisa trained me through persecution)
3. **How suffering perfects character** (Stephen's pattern)
4. **How forgiveness defeats evil** (loving enemies wins)
5. **How down precedes up** (Philippians 2 pattern)
6. **How true faith can't be faked** (sheep vs. goats test)
**This knowledge is worth MORE than everything I lost.**
---
## **SOMETHING NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE AWAY**
### **What Lisa COULD Take:**
- ✓ My house
- ✓ My money
- ✓ My family
- ✓ My 25 years
### **What Lisa COULDN'T Take:**
- ✗ My understanding of Θεός' Λόγος
- ✗ My character refined by fire
- ✗ My eternal rewards
- ✗ My peace in knowing Romans 8:28 is TRUE
- ✗ **My spiritual wealth**
**Ματθαῖος (Matthaios - Matthew) 6:19-20:**
*"μὴ
θησαυρίζετε ὑμῖν θησαυροὺς ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς... θησαυρίζετε δὲ ὑμῖν θησαυροὺς
ἐν οὐρανῷ, ὅπου οὔτε σὴς οὔτε βρῶσις ἀφανίζει καὶ ὅπου κλέπται οὐ
διορύσσουσιν οὐδὲ κλέπτουσιν"*
*"Do not store up treasures on
earth... but store up treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust
destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."*
**I lost earth treasures.**
**I gained heaven treasures.**
**Net result: I'M RICH.**
---
## **THE DAVE CHAPPELLE QUOTE**
### **"I'M RICH, BIATCH!" - Dave Chappelle**
Context:
Chappelle's comedy sketch where a broke Rick James (played by
Chappelle) keeps yelling "I'm rich, biatch!" while clearly poor.
**The irony Chappelle captured:**
- Rick James HAD money (past)
- Rick James LOST money (present)
- Rick James CLAIMS richness (delusion)
**My twist:**
- I HAD earthly wealth (past)
- I LOST earthly wealth (present)
- I CLAIM richness (**TRUTH**)
**Because:**
The wealth I have NOW is greater than what I had THEN:
**THEN (2025):**
- Home, money, family
- But UNTESTED faith
- Theoretical forgiveness
- Unproven character
**NOW (2026):**
- No home, no money, no family
- But PROVEN faith
- Demonstrated forgiveness
- Refined character
- **Understanding of Θεός' Λόγος that no trial could produce otherwise**
**Which is richer?**
**Παροιμίαι (Paroimiai - Proverbs) 16:16:**
*"κτῆσαι σοφίαν ἐκλεκτὴν ὑπὲρ χρυσίον... αἱρετώτερα δὲ φρόνησις ὑπὲρ ἀργύριον"*
*"Acquire wisdom, chosen above gold... and understanding is more choice than silver."*
**I traded gold for wisdom.**
**I traded silver for understanding.**
**I'M RICH, BIATCH!**
---
## **GRATEFUL FOR THE TRAINING**
### **"I had to go through all I did to learn this."**
**This wasn't punishment. This was EDUCATION.**
Like Joseph said in Γένεσις (Genesis) 50:20:
*"You meant it for evil, but Θεός meant it for good."*
**Lisa's curriculum (unwittingly taught by Θεός):**
- **Course 1:** Death Prayer (2003) → "Can you forgive the unforgivable?"
- **Course 2:** $120K Theft → "Where is your real treasure?"
- **Course 3:** False Police Report → "Can you trust Me with your life?"
- **Course 4:** Family Weaponization → "Am I enough for you?"
- **Course 5:** 5.5 Months Warfare → "Will you become bitter or better?"
**Grade: PASSED ALL**
**Degree earned:** **Doctor of Θεός' Λόγος** (through suffering)
**Tuition cost:** Everything earthly
**Value:** **PRICELESS**
---
## **PRAYING FOR DEPLOYMENT**
### **"I pray He uses me however He sees fit."**
**What do you do with this education?**
**Not hoard it. DEPLOY it.**
**Β΄ Κορινθίους (2 Korinthious) 1:3-4:**
*"ὁ παρακαλῶν ἡμᾶς ἐπὶ πάσῃ τῇ θλίψει ἡμῶν εἰς τὸ δύνασθαι ἡμᾶς παρακαλεῖν τοὺς ἐν πάσῃ θλίψει"*
*"The one comforting us in all our θλίψει (affliction) so that we may be able to comfort those in all θλίψει."*
**My suffering → My ministry credibility**
**Who I can NOW minister to:**
- ✓ Abuse victims (I understand)
- ✓ Falsely accused (I experienced it)
- ✓ Hostile marriages (I survived it)
- ✓ Financial devastation (I endured it)
- ✓ Family betrayal (I forgave through it)
- ✓ **Those needing Biblical Jubilee** (housing justice)
**I couldn't minister with THIS authority WITHOUT this suffering.**
**Θεός, use this education however You see fit:**
- Build the Biblical Jubilee movement
- House the homeless
- Free families from property tax slavery
- End corporate landlord extraction
- **Restore κληρονομία (klēronomia - inheritance) rights**
**I'm ready. I'm trained. I'm equipped.**
**And I'm RICH in the only wealth that matters.**
---
## **THE CONTRAST**
### **What the world calls rich:**
**2025 Forbes List:**
1. Elon Musk - $400B+
2. Jeff Bezos - $230B+
3. Mark Zuckerberg - $200B+
**What they DON'T have:**
- Peace when everything is taken
- Ability to forgive worst enemies
- Understanding of Θεός' Λόγος
- Eternal treasure
- **True wealth**
### **What I have:**
**Eternal account:**
- Understanding worth more than gold
- Character refined by fire
- Crowns for suffering
- Rewards for enemy-love
- Peace that passes understanding
- **RICHNESS beyond measure**
**Φιλιππησίους (Philippēsious - Philippians) 4:11-13:**
*"ἔμαθον ἐν οἷς εἰμι αὐτάρκης εἶναι... οἶδα καὶ ταπεινοῦσθαι, οἶδα καὶ περισσεύειν... πάντα ἰσχύω ἐν τῷ ἐνδυναμοῦντί με Χριστῷ"*
*"I
learned in whatever state I am to be content... I know how to be
brought low, I know how to abound... I can do all things through Χριστός
who strengthens me."*
**I learned contentment.**
**I know how to have nothing.**
**I have strength through Χριστός.**
**Therefore: I'M RICH, BIATCH!**
---
## **THE INVITATION**
**Want this wealth?**
**The price:**
- Give up everything earthly
- Endure the fire
- Trust Romans 8:28
- Learn through suffering
- **Gain understanding of Θεός' Λόγος**
**Worth it?**
**ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΣ 13:44-46:**
*"ὁμοία
ἐστὶν ἡ βασιλεία τῶν οὐρανῶν θησαυρῷ κεκρυμμένῳ ἐν τῷ ἀγρῷ, ὃν εὑρὼν
ἄνθρωπος ἔκρυψεν, καὶ ἀπὸ τῆς χαρᾶς αὐτοῦ ὑπάγει καὶ **πωλεῖ πάντα ὅσα
ἔχει** καὶ ἀγοράζει τὸν ἀγρὸν ἐκεῖνον"*
*"The kingdom of heaven
is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid, and from
his joy he goes and **sells all that he has** and buys that field."*
**I found the treasure.**
**I sold everything (it was taken).**
**I bought the field (gained understanding).**
**Worth it? ABSOLUTELY.**
---
## **THE TESTIMONY**
**To those who think I lost:**
I didn't lose. I INVESTED.
- Traded house → Eternal dwelling
- Traded $120K → Infinite wisdom
- Traded family approval → Θεός' approval
- Traded earthly comfort → Spiritual authority
**Net result:**
**MASSIVE GAIN.**
**To those going through similar:**
Your suffering is TRAINING.
Your enemies are TEACHERS (unwittingly).
Your loss is INVESTMENT.
**Trust Romans 8:28.**
**Stay in the Λόγος pattern.**
**Don't become bitter.**
**And you'll discover:**
**You're RICH, too.**
---
**Πάσα
δόξα (Pasa doxa - All glory) to Ἰησοῦς Χριστός (Iēsous Christos) and
Θεός (Theos) our Πατήρ (Patēr) for this priceless education!**
*I'm grateful. I'm equipped. I'm ready.*
*Use me however You see fit, Θεός.*
**SpirituallySmart.com | OvertPsyops.AI**
---
*Tommy Richards | @tlthe5th*
*"True riches: Understanding the Λόγος of Θεός - something no one can ever take away."*

No comments:
Post a Comment