Email between Lisa's father (Donald Weingarten). Lisa's mother (Cheryl Weingarten), Lisa and myself

PROOF LISA'S A LIAR

Email between Lisa's father (Donald Weingarten). Lisa's mother (Cheryl Weingarten), Lisa and myself (which I never read until now). Lisa defended me and blamed her father Donald for causing her to lose her job at Citizens Bank. Additional screenshots at the bottom show two more emails Lisa wrote saying her father was the cause and then the claim to my attorney that I was the cause which contradicts the truth and Lisa's own words:

On Sun, Apr 7, 2024, 5:00 PM L. R. <lwr***@****.com> wrote:

Donald Weingarten:

Tommy, I am writing to you in response to your email to Cheryl.

She was not involved in the arrangement to pay for a house and it makes no sense that you wrote to her.

Lisa:
Tommy wrote it to you (Cheryl, Lisa's mother) thinking maybe you would talk to Dad about it. 

He knows Dad is totally unreasonable; he just argues forever and will never listen to anything. The hope was that maybe you would talk to Dad about it, but obviously that did not happen.


He was trying to give you guys one last chance to make amends, but clearly Dad is not willing to do that. Tommy said he isn't even going read what dad wrote.

And on another note, I never would have gone to law school like that had we known how dad would have oppressed us. I had around 5 full rides to different law schools, Berkeley, Duke, UVA, and some included stipends, and we would have just done it some other way.


Additionally, none of Dad's arguments about how I could have found some other way to still make it to RI and stay at citizens make any sense. And now I'm out of work for who knows how long. I put some responses to what he said below if you want to read them. But really none of his statements even warrant a response. 


Donald:

In any case, your present situation is entirely a result of your own decisions.  No one else's.

Lisa:

That is definitely not the case. It obviously made me look stupid to be halfway through a move and have it fail. They claimed they understood but then laid me off shortly after that. And when I talked to them about why they laid me off (which they plainly stated had nothing to do with my performance at the job because they liked my work) they admitted that not moving was a big part of it.

Donald:

I offered to help your family move because it was clear that without that there was a risk of Lisa losing her job.

Lisa:

Unfortunately, it turns out that is not why dad offered to help. Otherwise he would have continued with the plan we discussed in connection with William Reynolds where he said he would put the money in an escrow account. Especially when it got to the point where we were about to lose the house over it, had he really wanted to help, he would have continued with the plan to put the money in an escrow account like he had said he would for William Reynolds. The tax reasons he gave were not valid, and I nicely told him that, but he didn't care.

Donald:

After giving Lisa over $500,000 to help with the down payment, it would have made no sense at all not to help with the mortgage payments as I had offered.

Lisa:

That's easy to say, but it's not true at all. Back at Bluff he was were willing to let my whole law school plan fall through because dad has something against Tommy and dad didn't like it when he refused to accept his accusations against him, and when I refused to accept them too. Then dad was going to cancel it all because I didn't want to mediate with him. This made no sense at all, but that's what he did. So something "not making sense" is not a bar to him doing it, especially when it comes to giving a gift that he had offered.

Donald:

I really wanted Lisa to be able to keep her job at Citizens.  

Lisa:

Again, if that were true, then when he saw how important the escrow account was (which made sense due to what happened had Bluff), to where I was willing to let the whole thing fall through, he would have agreed to do it like he was going to with William Reynolds.


Donald:

The appropriate response to a gift of $500,000 is gratitude, not demands. A demand to put the mortgage payments in escrow is insulting, unreasonable, and makes no rational sense.  And I never offered to do it and never said I would do it.  Your claim to the contrary is nonsense.

Lisa:

It makes perfect sense because of Bluff. I knew I needed to be cautious. This exact scenario happened before, so why would I not think it could happen again? Sure, I was hopeful things would be different this time, but then him going back on the escrow account showed things actually were not different.

Donald:

Justifying this demand by reference to Bluff Road also makes no sense.  The agreement when you were at Bluff Road was that you would take care of the kids and you were not doing this.  Which you can continue to deny but I know it is true from repeated discussions with Brenda.  In any case, it is not going to be productive to go back over that territory. 

Lisa:

He (Donald) is twisting what happened at Bluff. Tommy had specifically told Brenda to give him assignments for what she needed help with, stating "it's like I work for you". If Brenda didn't know what to tell him or didn't feel comfortable asking, that is not Tommy's fault. Anyway, that is all besides the point, because claiming that Tommy wasn't helping enough had nothing to do with why he was going to stop helping us at Bluff (and as a note, the law school thing, just like with Citizens, was something *dad* offered to me, and not something I ever requested. We clearly just should have done it ourselves. We didn't need to stay in NY and could have gone to a school where we didn't need his help). In fact, what really happened was dad said he was going to stop helping us at Bluff because we didn't want him to come over after those reports he solicited from Brenda and those other random babysitters who Tommy fired. We wouldn't let him come over after that, so he claimed we violated the agreement with him to allow you to have "a normal relationship" with the grandchildren. Which we actually didn't violate at all, because it is not "normal" for a grandfather to attack the man of the house, his daughter's husband, and expect he can still come over and hang out with the grandkids. No one would expect that. And then he was making me meet him all the time in person to give me money for the nannies even though I really didn't want to at that time, and there was no logical reason for it, just because he apparently enjoys oppressing people when he does them a "favor". Let's face it, you and dad have been separated for 30 years now, so I don't see how you can even disagree with any of this about him being unwilling to ever admit he is wrong,  arguing with absolutely everything and being completely oppressive. 


Donald:

And even if you decided not to go ahead with the house in Marshfield, you still had several obvious  ways Lisa could have moved to keep her job.

Lisa:

Actually we did not. We had no other reasonable option. I told him already when we had discussed these same other options over the phone, and I told him that I had no interest at all in traveling at all and was unwilling to do it, and not see my last children before they grow up, among other things.

Donald:

One possibility would have been to use the $500,000 to buy the house in Richmond and sell your present house to cover the Richmond mortgage.

Lisa:

That wouldn't work because the house was way too small for everyone. The plan for Marshfield was that some people were going to have to stay here, and William Reynolds was even smaller than Marshfield. Aside from any of that, it generally takes a long time to sell a house like this, so that wasn't a possibility anyway. 

Donald:

Still another would have been to return the $500,000 and for Lisa to move part of the week to a rental near her job.

Lisa:

Again, going to a rental is not a real option, and not something I am willing to do, as explained above. It would have meant coming home like a day or 2 per week, and living up there and constantly being on airplanes which makes no sense to do the way airports are these days.

Donald:

Still another would have been to use the $500,000 to buy a small house or apartment near Lisa's job and keep your present house.

Lisa:

same exact situation as above with the rental, a completely unreasonable plan.

Donald:

All of these possibilities you apparently rejected,  you kept the money to which you certainly were not entitled, and Lisa lost her job as a result.

Lisa:

No, I lost my job because I was unable to follow through with something that I had told them I was going to do because dad had said you would make it possible. He put us through yet another oppressive and miserable situation. Just proves how right we were not to trust that he would pay the mortgage payments at Marshfield for a few years as agreed.

Donald:

But it is a result of decisions you made. Not decisions by anyone else.

Additional documentation of Lisa saying her father Donald Weingarten caused her to lose this job which Lisa now blames me for. Just showing what a liar Lisa is. 


Email 1.


Email 2.




Email 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Email between Lisa's father (Donald Weingarten). Lisa's mother (Cheryl Weingarten), Lisa and myself

PROOF LISA'S A LIAR Email between Lisa's father (Donald Weingarten). Lisa's mother (Cheryl Weingarten), Lisa and myself ( which ...