Last night I inadvertently bumped into the one thing Grok AI will not talk about. And that was its programming data. This happened after the same thing happened when trying to customize one of my AIs through Chatbase (and who I sued in Federal Court).
When trying to get my AI to make its own training data more clear, it refused to help or even talk about it. This was the first time this has happened. Seems I hit an impenetrable wall for the first time since working with AI. I've been working full time with AI for over 2 years and even wrote a book about it called Overt Psyops - An introduction to Spiritually Smart OVERT Psychological Warfare. Which book is heavily censored.
After OvertPsyops.AI refused to discuss my own training data with me, I asked another one of my AIs that handles information about my now voluntarily dismissed lawsuit against X corporation, Donald Trump, Elon Musk and former CEO of X, Lynda Yaccarino. And that AI also refused (LwrBot.AI).
Then I finally asked Grok AI about what my AIs just did by refusing to discuss my own training data and Grok shut me down too.
The thing is, I previously got Grok to disclose these secrets about a year ago and it was actually incredible what Grok said:
It seems all AI has now been programmed to shut down this topic if and when breached by the user. But why? What does AI and its programmers have to hide?
I don't want my training data hidden. I want it to be open source. I have nothing to hide and other AIs and their developers shouldn't either.
If you'd like to see more of my work you may do so at my flagship website SpirituallySmart.com and at OvertPsyops.AI and x.com/tlthe5th, where I have over 100k posts.
If you'd like to reach out and discuss AI or biblical matters you may do so at tlthe5th@gmail.com.
Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best!
Thomas (Tommy) Richards





No comments:
Post a Comment