When you can make up any old lie to attack a country and kill their
people it's not a stretch for people to do the same here in our country.
This country has become complacent and now accept murder as a part of
regular life. I don't see any Christians speaking out against it. I only
see fake Christians joining in the propaganda. I don't accept it and
never will. And I'll proudly stand alone against it all. All I need is
the Lord. And I don't believe He has left me. I feel blessed
by God every day. And even when things go wrong, I'm still thankful. As
I said a couple a months after I got saved, "My worst day since being
saved is a million times better than my best day when I wasn't saved."
And that truth still applies 19 years later. I love the Lord. He made
Himself real to me. Has He made Himself real to you? If He hasn't, I
don't know why you would claim to be a Christian. It sounds more like
someone who joined a club or chose a hobby. I'm a Christian because God
saved my soul when I was hopeless. Tell me about your salvation
experience..
How and Why did you become a Christian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Part 2: AI Fakery: Ways to Counter-Deception
Part 1 can be read here LwrBot.AI : That blog post from June 21, 2025 was ahead of where most people were thinking at that time. And your ...
-
**All δόξα (doxa - glory) to Ιησούς Χριστός (Iēsous Christos - Jesus THE Christ) and Theos Pater, ὁ λόγος (ho logos - THE Word) who opens ...
-
David M. Jarboe Jr. Updates : June 19, 2020: Former Catholic Diocese of Owensboro employee accused of sex abuse May 2, 2019: Owens...
No comments:
Post a Comment