Friday, July 15, 2016

How and Why did you become a Christian

When you can make up any old lie to attack a country and kill their people it's not a stretch for people to do the same here in our country. This country has become complacent and now accept murder as a part of regular life. I don't see any Christians speaking out against it. I only see fake Christians joining in the propaganda. I don't accept it and never will. And I'll proudly stand alone against it all. All I need is the Lord. And I don't believe He has left me. I feel blessed by God every day. And even when things go wrong, I'm still thankful. As I said a couple a months after I got saved, "My worst day since being saved is a million times better than my best day when I wasn't saved." And that truth still applies 19 years later. I love the Lord. He made Himself real to me. Has He made Himself real to you? If He hasn't, I don't know why you would claim to be a Christian. It sounds more like someone who joined a club or chose a hobby. I'm a Christian because God saved my soul when I was hopeless. Tell me about your salvation experience..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Robert Golub, murderer, connected to the Jesuits is up for parole

This monster Robert Golub needs to be put to sleep. He doesn't deserve to live. He was 21 years old and brutally murdered our precious...

Top Recent Posts