Wednesday, January 06, 2010

It's all about GROWTH

I would just like to say hello to everyone and share some thoughts.

What I want to do is continue some work here. I almost want to start from scratch because I don't want people to be confused about my work and why I do what I do. I started doing this work strictly out of CONCERN for my fellow man, in all sincerity. What I didn't want to do is look like someone who likes to repeat untruths and errors. And I didn't want to be someone who ATTACKS people. I may have allowed myself to give off this kind of impression. I also may have allowed myself to fall into disputes over topics that I care about greatly and has caused me to lash out at certain people. Even people I consider to by my enemy. Well, the bible says if my enemy thirst to give them drink. These words of Jesus are how I want to live my life. When the centurion came upon Jesus a follower of Jesus cut off his ear. Jesus healed his ear. If there was ever a cause to fight, even since the conception of this world, it was when soldiers were coming for our dear Lord. BUT Jesus said that was not right to hurt or fight the Centurion. I want to discuss this further in the future but not right now.

The honest and sincere concerns I have had and still have are legitimate and simple to understand. It has to do with the mix of religion and politics. This is the issue I would like to focus on. I don't want to get diverted by attacks on people I have cited. Like Alberto Rivera, Jack Chick, Eric Phelps or anyone. I want to stay focused on my concerns and verbalize them through the Internet.

Here's the concern. In times past in this world, the Catholic church have been behind tyranny. This is verified and admitted by the Roman Catholic Empire. They say that they have changed. I don't believe they have. Call it whatever you want. But I am concerned about Roman Catholics being in powerful positions in our government.

Stop right there and listen to what I said. Is that so wrong? This question is asked to the most ardent Roman Catholic that exists. Is it wrong for me to be concerned and to voice my concerns? You will probably say "no, but it's how you come across and the type of sources you cite" OK then. This is a great concern of mine. To be taken seriously. I want to reach as many people as possible. And being a former Roman Catholic myself who was proud to have "RC" on my dog tags I can see how my work can make people angry and turn them off from trying to understand my position. But what I will not do is entertain people who blindly and in a robotic fashion carry out their agendas by attempting to continuously twist my words and find fault against me. That work is over. I have addressed some of these people in the past but will no longer do that.

Now we see that there are SIX out of nine supreme court justices who are religious Roman Catholics. Yes, that is a concern of mine. It is along these lines that I have created my work. (I think it would be good to really study the reasons why Catholics were not able to hold political offices in England and America for so long. Was it because the Catholics were being persecuted because of righteousness? Absolutely not. I will cover this in a future blog.)

Somewhere along the line I felt it important to come to the defense of people who are being attacked. People who I thought were honest and sincere like myself. That has only weakened me. This lesson I have learned.

What I say is this. IF we live our lives truly according to the Word of God, no one will be able to successfully speak against us. "When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." Proverbs 16:7

This is my most important desire and goal. To live this way. If I fail I am ignorant to the failure and thus not held accountable by God Almighty.

1Ti 1:13 "Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy , because I did [it] ignorantly in unbelief."

This even shows further WHY Paul received forgiveness. He has he "obtained mercy, because" he did it in ignorance.

I believe this is a very important lesson for Christians. And this all coincides with the next blog below. More to come!! God bless!! and WATCH how you judge.

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24)

Thomas

2 comments:

  1. I always understood it that way.

    And you are not the only one being concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice blog. I was reading a very long article (50 pages I think) regarding the catholic pope being the seat of anti-christ, and, the writer did exhaustive work on prophecies which have already been fullfilled... I have the document/article, but can't find the url!! any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Robert Golub, murderer, connected to the Jesuits is up for parole

This monster Robert Golub needs to be put to sleep. He doesn't deserve to live. He was 21 years old and brutally murdered our precious...

Top Recent Posts